Our homegrown Scavenger Hunt will give you the perfect snapshot of Spring in Naples. Capture all that the Naples Valley has to offer and learn about why we love this Finger Lakes town so much! Scenic overlooks, outdoor activities, hiking, golf, theater, shopping, craft beverages and eateries. There is something for everyone along the way!
HOW TO JOIN THE QUEST:
Follow the clues from the webpage below to each location
Find the QR code posted on the sign with our Explore Naples Logo.
Scan and input your information to be entered to Win Prizes. The more QR codes you find the better your chances to win!
Play fair and support the shops and merchants that are hosting this event!
SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL OF THE CATEGORIES, FOODS AND BEVERAGES, ATTRACTIONS, OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, AND AROUND TOWN
- In this surreal spot in the Village, D. Dana Luther discovered something very old!
- A new competitive addition is coming soon to this park. Its’ name involves “an article of food soaked in brine or vinegar”. Find number 2!
- Nigh Club, Billy Club, Breakfast Club, _______ Club (a game)
- Climb to the top and find a firepit. Enjoy the beautiful view.
- Two trails run along Naples Creek right in the Village. HINT: There is a troll under the bridge (can be found at ExploreNaplesNY.com. Village Trail Map.)
- Find the QR Code at the door of the Historical Society headquarters.
- Answer the questions and visit the location for Clue number 5 for an extra Entry
NAPLES AND THE ARTS
- Pencils, crayons, watercolors, pastels, oil paints. But this place is only ink.
- The cup of creativity really runneth in this two-story business!
- No time-outs for acting up here.
- A mural by Kim Torpey, a Neapolitan illustrator and designer, is inside the store of this business and will surely grow on you.
HINT: This clue can only be found on Saturdays or Sundays in April & May between 10 and 2!
- By its’ very name, you have to enjoy the company of others here. Sit out the porch on a warm spring day, And ohhhhhh…. the food!
- Where I scream, you scream, we all scream…
- “Walk-in” to beer heaven. (and it’s NOT a brewery!)
- This business’s name is traditionally a female’s name, but there’s no one there by that name.
- A signature sandwich here includes a stone. (Rockcastle)
- On the north end, two places combined could “teach you about trees”. (One point for each Hint: we love a Sunday brunch)
SHOP LOCAL & WONDER
- Desire some herbal teas?
- Go here on Main Street to get well, and stay well.
when this seasonal business re-opens, it’s REALLY Spring! Hint: opens on April 28th!
- Candy, candy, and more candy in this historic building 10 minutes outside of Naples!
Scan along the Pour Tour trail and increase your chances to win cool prizes from your favorite Naples Craft Beverage Places.
1 Scan = 1 entry
Scan at all 7 to add an extra 3 entries
*MUST BE 21 TO PARTICIPATE